Thursday, March 14, 2013

New Books from Bookworm.com are on the way!


We recently bought books from www.bookworm.com, it's in the same landscape as www.diapers.com, www.beauty.com , www.soap.com and others. We got 30 % off our first order too which was great! You should check them out and you can shop all the sites for the same order.

We have on the way:

Look, Look! by Peter Linenthal, Board Book I liked the cut-out illustration element, seems stimulating and creative to read.

Bear Wants More by Karma Wilson and illustrated by Jane Chapman, we love Bear Snores On as a nightly ritual so this will be good for during the day time and this Spring and Summer at the park. I look forward to the Spring-like bright colors of the illustrations.




And Harold & the Purple Crayon by Crockett Johnson. I swear I read this as a kid and I remember it being good but I look forward to the refreshment when reading it again to Phoenix.

Find our reading adventures also on Twitter www.twitter.com/isobellajade

#SpringReading

No comments:

Post a Comment