Monday, December 3, 2012

Phoenix read The Gift of Nothing by Patrick McDonnell

 
 




The Gift of Nothing by Patrick McDonnell doesn't have bright colors or huge illustrations but it doesn't need it, the book is AMAZING with it's quick and expressive black, white and red illustrations. You'll see! The book caught my eye on the table at the Fifth Avenue Barnes and Noble. The message is what stole my heart, about how being together is the best gift of all. I hope you check out this book, for babies and kids of all ages, you will enjoy reading this to your loved ones.

Hurry, get this on your list for Santa!

Find The Gift of Nothing at BN.com here.
Find The Gift of Nothing at Amazon here.


I wasn't familar with Patrick McDonnell's cartoons but I'm intrigued now. Check out his other books here and http://muttscomics.com/.

Cheers to life long reading!

~Isobella & Phoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment