Thursday, August 8, 2013

The title of my YA novel shows up on Sesame Street this morning!

Awww cool! this morning on Sesame Street Casey Afflect shared the word Careful, which made me smile because it's the title of the first book of my YA book series!


Do you watch Sesame Street with your baby too? I like Oscar the Grouch and Grover best.

Here are our morning nap reads, Phoenix fell asleep while I was reading The Fantastic Flying Books of  Mr. Morris Lessmore, books like these are longer and meant for an older set but they are perfect to read to your babright after you've shared some ABC's books and Color and Shapes and Animal books, they are perfect books to relax them to sleep before naptime and bedtime, remember it's really your voice and the way you are reading the story that puts them at ease though.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment